Spectra Laminate Upstands and Splashbacks
UPSTANDS AND SPLASHBACKS ONLY ON THIS PAGE
Upstands and splashbacks are available in all colours
From intense granites to calm, light woods, the Spectra work surface collection offers a truly comprehensive range of colours, textures and designs to make your countertops the focal point of your kitchen.
To ensure your kitchen not only looks good but feels good too, Spectra's range of textures adds substance and interest to your kitchen. From dramatic, highly reflective gloss to subtle, soft brushed effects, the Spectra range will help you achieve the exact kitchen you desire. Matching worktops, upstands and splashbacks provide the finishing touch and add visual appeal.
3600 x 600 x 40mm
1800 x 600 x 40mm*
3000 x 665 x 40mm
3000 x 900 x 40mm
* Not available in gloss or quartz textures
- Tandem HPL surface is manufactured to BS/EN438 and is inherently heat, impact, Moisture, UV and wear resistant.
- 6mm Radius profile.
- The substrate is a high density chipboard manufactured to EN312 part 3 P2 grade and is FSC certified.
- A resin impregnated foil is applied to the underside of the worktop to offer additional moisture resistance.
- The front edge is sealed against moisture ingress with an injected hot melt wax.
- The rear edge of the worktop is sealed against moisture ingress with an injected hot melt wax.
- Packaged in heavy duty shrink wrapped polythene to avoid transit damage and supplied with a half length edging strip and care leaflet.